I was a chef in the Royal Navy for 19 years and then spent a year as head chef at a local pub after which, I took over an established knife sharpening business in 2006, where I had 2 months of on the job training. I have expanded my business a little each year and now have a customer base of 250+
Straight edge chefs knife
Scissors, Scrapers, Mandolins, Pizza wheels, Parsley Choppers, Robo Blades and all Clevers.
Lawn mover blades
Chisels and Cutters
Our knives are made from fully hardened and tempered stainless steel to ensure maximum edge retention and comply with the latest safety and hygiene regulations, and with a choice of blade and handle types.
Top Edge Knife Sharpening provides a door to door service and we are happy to arrange mutually convenient appointments to carry out work required at your premises.
Services Available include:-
• The sharpening of straight edge chefs knives, serrated knives, scissors, scrapers, mandolins, pizza wheels, parsley choppers, robo blades and cleavers
• Re-serrate certain knives which are very worn
• Re-tip the bent or snapped tips of knives
• Leveling of uneven blades and chipped blades
• Axes & Shears
• Rotary Mower Blades
• We can help in most domestic situations, and can arrange a postal service. I normally sharpen most of my customers knives once a month. Please call or email for details
Bumham on Sea
Ottery St Mary
Weston Super Mare
mobirise.com html web creator